A small electrical fire broke out at Shubie’s Marketplace Thursday morning, according to the store’s Facebook page. No injuries were reported.
The post showed an empty and unplugged vending machine that appeared to be damaged next to a window, where a fire engine could be seen parked outside.
In the post, Shubie’s thanked the Marblehead Fire Department and Health Department for their swift action.
“Thankfully everyone is OK,” the post read.
It added that Shubie’s will need to “clean up and regroup,” and will keep customers updated on the situation.